5 Discussions
Kyle Halfmann a lancé une discussion
Recessed Lighting in Kitchen - HELP WANTED! - I’m remodeling my kitchen and would like to install recessed lighting. I will also have undercabinet lighting. I’m not sure about layout and... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Kyle Halfmann a lancé une discussion
Exterior lighting - I need some help/advice on exterior lighting. I've been renovating the outside of the house and want to replace the old lights. I've been co... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Kyle Halfmann a lancé une discussion
Debating on painting our brick - Our house has a funky 70s architecture and the entire lower half is brick. I'm putting a new roof and siding on and I'm debating on changing... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Kyle Halfmann a lancé une discussion
Siding and roof colors to compliment orange brick - I'm putting on a new roof and residing the house and can't decide what colors to go with. We're having a hard time finding a color scheme th... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires
Kyle Halfmann a lancé une discussion
What color siding with orange brick? - Replacing siding and need input on what colors go with the orange brick. I'm thinking doing the front section with a blue shake style vinyl ... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires