7 Discussions
S K a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
S K a lancé une discussion
Is the ball itself 33”? Is it for outdoors also? - Is it for outdoors as well? UV resistant? How big is the ball itself? Is it 33”? If yes, what is the total size?
    Commenter
S K a lancé une discussion
What is the seat height? - What is the seat height? And how firm or sod is it?
    1 Commentaire
S K a lancé une discussion
Only the cushions - I have 4 of these, can I buy only the cushions for them?
1 J'aime    Commenter
S K a lancé une discussion
DreamLine Charisma Shower Door - Can I order just the door without the shower pan? If yes, How much does it cost?
    1 Commentaire
S K a lancé une discussion
Gray or beige - What is it really the color of this headboard?
    1 Commentaire
S K a lancé une discussion
Horizontally/vertically - Can it be hung both ways horizontally or vertically?
    2 Commentaires