11 Discussions
Labradors a lancé une discussion
planting old garlic - The garlic that I just harvested was rather small this year. I still have some big bulbs left over from last year and kept in the basement.... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Labradors a lancé une discussion
Malabar spinach question - Last year I grew Malabar spinach in an earthbox on a trellis. It grew slowly but managed to cover the 6' trellis and to flower and set seed... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Labradors a lancé une discussion
Help with cuke beetles - Does anyone have a holistic way of dealing with these nasty critters? I wouldn't care too much if all they did was eat things, but they t... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Labradors a lancé une discussion
Blush - I grew Blush this year by mistake. Last year I found it so-so, but this year it is one of my best tasting varieties! Linda
    4 Commentaires
Labradors a lancé une discussion
Help! William Baffin Dying! - I've had two W. Baffins on my arbour for about 13 years. They have been rejuvenated once when we took the fence out and I could get to them ... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Labradors a lancé une discussion
Curled down leaves on Cyril's Choice - This plant is one of 7 container plants growing in a 3 gallon container. It looks healthy except that all its leaves are tightly curled down... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Labradors a lancé une discussion
Morden's Sunrise - I just bought this one to go with my two Drifts and two William Baffin climbers. I couldn't resist as it was such a beauty and I detected a ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    19 Commentaires
Labradors a lancé une discussion
Rosa Rugosa help - I planted 3 Rosa Rugosa's about 3 weeks ago, using some root booster. They were healthy plants from a good nursery and they did well at fir... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
Labradors a lancé une discussion
Adding your zone - My zone info disappeared with the switch to Houzz, and I found it very difficult to add it to my profile. It would be nice if it could be e... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Labradors a lancé une discussion
Starting eggplants and peppers in the cold - Can I start eggplants and peppers in my 50 degree basement under lights? I plan to do that with my tomato seedlings, but I don't have a clu... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...