8 Discussions
ladyrob1 a lancé une discussion
My forgotten kitchen - I've often described my kitchen like this on Houzz....its just a little space off a hallway...and I've often thought that when the house was... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
ladyrob1 a lancé une discussion
Toilet in the Shower? - Please would you put us Houzzers oiut of our misery! Is there a floor plan for the toilet in the shower please? We are debating whether ther... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
ladyrob1 a lancé une discussion
The post on Arts and Crafts movement inspired homes... - Hi all was interested to continue viewing the thread about Arts and Crafts influenced homes...all things useful and beautiful and hand made ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    4 Commentaires
ladyrob1 a lancé une discussion
Have a bare metal 16ft x 7ft fence along the street side... - I've sadly had to remove two overlapping rows of cyprus privacy hedge because of borers. The souther yard is bareand hot. It is my guard do... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
ladyrob1 a lancé une discussion
Love your range of 3D wallpaper and wall panels! - Could you please advise where I should direct my enquiries about receiving a few samples of this product and where/how I can finally purchas... Lire plus
    Commenter
ladyrob1 a lancé une discussion
HELP! Redesign my kitchen...an afterthought in a 1924 miner's cottage - My kitchen, called "Missy Mousie's Housei" is wedged between the bathroom and the mud room/loo/laundry just off the central hallway at the b... Lire plus
2 J'aime    19 Commentaires
ladyrob1 a lancé une discussion
Do you ship to Australia please? Price in AUD for showerhead +shipping - Need a retro-looking rain shower over the bathtub to be incorporated with hand held shower plumbing already in place...want the HEAD ond fit... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
ladyrob1 a lancé une discussion
Advice re products on Houzz - Need to install an old style (retro) rain showerhead ver a bath..Have found.some good ones on Houzz but I am in Australia. Can you advise wh... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire