4 Discussions
laineyh a lancé une discussion
Drapery fabric? Can I get it? Where? Thanks. - A lot of my home is in these tones. I am thinking of redoing windows.
    Commenter
laineyh a lancé une discussion
Where can I find these for sale? - I have property in Smokey Mtns. And this would make a nice Summer getaway house...not to mention an improvement on Summer in Texas!
    Commenter
laineyh a lancé une discussion
Need help on Houzz options? - I made a comment on an article, and now I receive all the posts made after mine. They're not commenting on my comment, they're commenting o... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
laineyh a lancé une discussion
Need help for my Marmoleum floor. - I had a Forbo floor installed several years ago in the kitchen, bathroom and laundry areas. I was most pleased at the appearance and excite... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire