15 Discussions
Lainie a lancé une discussion
Looking for a creative Christmas tree alternative - I live in an apartment and can't really get my head around the idea of storing a Christmas tree for 11 months of the year, though I do want ... Lire plus
3 J'aime    29 Commentaires
Lainie a lancé une discussion
What's the most useless kitchen gift you have received? - I recently received a set of measuring cups that are all obscure measurements such as 2/3 cup, 3/8 cup etc. This got me thinking, surely I'... Lire plus
2 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Lainie a lancé une discussion
Christmas in July - Yay or Nay? - Despite my love of gift wrapping, 2 rounds of Christmas cheer both in July and December each year seemed excessive. However, now that my Chr... Votez maintenant
1 J'aime    17 Commentaires    39 Votes
Lainie a lancé une discussion
Adding legs to my sofa - Hi guys, We have recently inherited a large L shaped sofa that sits low to the ground. Our living space is quite small so to make it look... Lire plus
2 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Lainie a lancé une discussion
Adding legs to my sofa - Hi guys, We have recently inherited a large L shaped sofa that sits low to the ground. Our living space is quite small so to make it look... Lire plus
    Commenter
Lainie a lancé une discussion
Open Houzz At The Brickworks Design Studio Melbourne - Following on from our event this Wednesday at the Brickworks Design Studio some people mentioned they wanted to keep in touch with others th... Lire plus
12 J'aime    9 Commentaires
Lainie a lancé une discussion
What project did you fail to finish in 2014? - I'm not sure about you, but my 2014 started with a bang. I had decided to learn to sew, declutter my wardrobe, get rid of my milk glass coll... Lire plus
2 J'aime    9 Commentaires
Lainie a lancé une discussion
How much do you care about wrapping presents? - I've been known to colour coordinate or create a theme for my Christmas gift wrapping each year. I am the first to admit I do not fit into t... Votez maintenant
2 J'aime    4 Commentaires    56 Votes
Lainie a lancé une discussion
Shutting up my house for a holiday - I'm about to go on a 3 week holiday. What tips do you have for shutting up my house? Should I turn off the fridge, water etc. What would yo... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Lainie a lancé une discussion
To Halloween or not to Halloween - that is my question - I am fully aware that Halloween is not a traditional Australian holiday, however I'm curious to know if you celebrate it or not? Votez maintenant
14 J'aime    66 Commentaires    774 Votes
Voir plus d'événements...