18 commentaires
Lara Mark Interior Design a commenté une discussion : What are the paint colors of the stripes?
J'aime 1 Commentaire
Lara Mark Interior Design a commenté une discussion : where can I purchase the curtain over the window
Lara Mark Interior Design a commenté une discussion : Post some before and after pictures of your fireplace renovation!
Lara Mark Interior Design a commenté une discussion : Hi, I love this color! Can you tell me who makes it and the name? Thank you!
J'aime 1 Commentaire
Lara Mark Interior Design a commenté une discussion : Im in love with the wallpaper, can you give me the info please? Thank you
Lara Mark Interior Design a commenté une discussion : What is the bench material and what is the finish on top of it? How is it holding up? I love it!!
J'aime 1 Commentaire
Lara Mark Interior Design a commenté une discussion : What are the colours you used? love this!
J'aime 2 Commentaires







