26 Discussions
Larkin 04 a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Larkin 04 a lancé une discussion
counter top material? - Beautiful kitchen. May I ask what the perimeter countertop is? In blue grey
    Commenter
Larkin 04 a lancé une discussion
Will this pass inspection in San Francisco?? - Been trying to figure out an undercabinet electric and lighting plan that will not clutter my backsplash of handmade tile with outlets. I wa... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Larkin 04 a lancé une discussion
Outlets? - Love this clean backsplash tile. Where did you put the outlets? What product?
    2 Commentaires
Larkin 04 a lancé une discussion
Outlets? - Love the continuous backsplash tile. Where did you put the outlets? What product?
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
Larkin 04 a lancé une discussion
Cabinet order mistake - ugh! - I'm terrified this is going to delay my renovation by weeks or months. The cabinet designer seemed to have made a mistake when ordering. O... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Larkin 04 a lancé une discussion
Grout edges advice please! - We're installing Carrara tile and along the bullnose the grout color does not look good. Within the tile, color is great but what would you ... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
Larkin 04 a lancé une discussion
Glass shower tub door help - We have a 36"x72" tub shower combination. It has a rain shower from overhead, wall mount handshower on sliding bar and tub spout. I am con... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Larkin 04 a lancé une discussion
Show me down under...your cabinet that is! - I'm trying to figure out undercabinet solution. I bought nice handmade tile so I don't want wall outlets. I also need lighting. Our cabinet ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Larkin 04 a lancé une discussion
Light distance - I'm getting the smaller Robern uplift and also doing pendant lights. How far away from the mirror wall did you place the lights?
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...