58 Discussions
laticauda a lancé une discussion
Jade "tree" needs some shaping - I've never grown bonsai before, much less shaped one but I have this Jade tree that I've been pinching and pruning to try to keep it bifurca... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
laticauda a lancé une discussion
Stapelia gigantea seeds from a single flower? - I have a Stapelia gigantea in bud right now but only one bud is mature enough to bloom any time soon (there are two tiny buds coming but the... Lire plus
1 J'aime    12 Commentaires
laticauda a lancé une discussion
Jade growth - here's a weird thing - Not only are two consecutive leaves parallel but the new leaves are growing in a twisted manner. Is this caused by something in the environm... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
laticauda a lancé une discussion
How to rid store-bought plants of snails - I haven't had to deal with pests for a while since I hadn't been getting any new plants but I recently bought a big pot of Schefflera 'Trine... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
laticauda a lancé une discussion
Vinegar solution to spray leaves with hard water marks - I have noticed that a lot of plants I have bought have copious hard water marks on the leaves. I know you can simply wipe them off but I've ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
laticauda a lancé une discussion
Is this a weed? - I saw this cute little succulent growing out of this Haworthia pot at the garden center and bought the Haworthia because of it. I've asked ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
laticauda a lancé une discussion
Succulent with thick, pointy/teardrop shaped leaves - Sorry for the poor quality photos. The leaves turn purple in high light.most of the leaves broke off while I was bringing it home. I'm not s... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
laticauda a lancé une discussion
Mini Schefflera leaf form - I've noticed that the old growth on the cuttings used to make my pot of Schefflera has very obtuse, rounded tips on the leaves but the new g... Lire plus
1 J'aime    11 Commentaires
laticauda a lancé une discussion
Succulent vine(?) Identification - Part of the reason I bought this Haworthia is because it had this interesting succulent growing out of its pot. Most of the leaves broke off... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
laticauda a lancé une discussion
Where's gardenweb? - What happened and how do I make it go back?
    7 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...