36 Discussions
laura cohn a lancé une discussion
is this set 12/10 stainless? - Is this set 12/10 stainless
    Commenter
laura cohn a lancé une discussion
is this 12/10 stainless? - is this set 12/10 stainless?
    Commenter
laura cohn a lancé une discussion
Slip covers - Do the slip covers come off to b washed?
    1 Commentaire
laura cohn a lancé une discussion
Sofa covers - I love the white sofa and also the blue sofa cover as well. Can u tell me who makes them?
1 J'aime    Commenter
laura cohn a lancé une discussion
Does the sink and faucet come with it! - Does the sink and faucet come with it?
    3 Commentaires
laura cohn a lancé une discussion
Overdyed rugs - doesn't u know what companies do the overdyed process. I have an old rug that I'd love to have done
    2 Commentaires
laura cohn a lancé une discussion
Overdyed rugs - doesn't u know what companies do the overdyed process. I have an old rug that I'd love to have done
    Commenter
laura cohn a lancé une discussion
Love the slip covers - Where can I find similar slip covers in Sarasota
    Commenter
laura cohn a lancé une discussion
Renea mirror - Can this come in black
    Commenter
laura cohn a lancé une discussion
much would an additional slipcover cost - How much would an additional slipcover cost
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...