11 Discussions
L a lancé une discussion
Cabinet color? - What paint color are the white kitchen cabinets?
    Commenter
L a lancé une discussion
What color are the cabinets? - Can you please tell me the paint color of the white cabinets?
    Commenter
L a lancé une discussion
1980s split level remodel-interior paint color advice! - I'm buying a 1980s split level and gutting it. The floors are going to be a light oak LVP throughout. We're replacing the trim and doors and... Lire plus
    15 Commentaires
L a lancé une discussion
SW Pure White Cabinets with LG Viatera Minuet Quartz - I'm building and using LG Viatera Minuet Quartz as my countertops. For the cabinets, I'm leaning towards painting them Sherwin Williams Pure... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
L a lancé une discussion
Mountain Home Renovation - trim & doors - I am considering buying this home - a few pictures are attached. One item I would absolutely replace are the trim and doors - they're very d... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
L a lancé une discussion
Cost of White or Stained Wood Trim for Mountain Home? - We are building a home and live in the mountains. The entire main floor will have concrete floors - raw concrete look, not stained. Our over... Lire plus
1 J'aime    5 Commentaires
L a lancé une discussion
Bathroom Design Help - We are building a house (no pictures yet) and my husband and I will have our own bathrooms. I'm a mom and want this space to be serene, slee... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
L a lancé une discussion
Windows - What kind of windows are these?
1 J'aime    3 Commentaires
L a lancé une discussion
Door & Trim Decision for Concrete Floors - We live in the mountains and are building a house that will have grey concrete floors. I love the modern look, mixed with a touch of rustic.... Lire plus
2 J'aime    24 Commentaires
L a lancé une discussion
Your trimless design here is amazing - We are building a house in Big Sky and I really want this blend of rustic and modern - key to it, I believe, is the trimless look. Can I ask... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...