6 Discussions
laurencane a lancé une discussion
Interior or Exterior Impact Pane - I had two companies come out today and measure to give me quotes on impact windows and I received two totally different stories on what was ... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
laurencane a lancé une discussion
Windows - I'm not positive this is the right place for this so please let me know if i should repost in a different forum. I had two companies come o... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
laurencane a lancé une discussion
Deep Soaking Tub Recommendations - I'm looking for an affordable deep soaking tub. I think I'm leaning toward something with clean lines but I'm open to different looks at thi... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
laurencane a lancé une discussion
Moving a Toilet - I want to move my toilet from its current location to the wall across from it. I have a cement foundation. My contractor said that it would ... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
laurencane a lancé une discussion
rain shower - My husband really likes the feel of a rain shower but i'm concerned about their ability to rinse shampoo and such. Is there a rain shower th... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
laurencane a lancé une discussion
acrylic tubs - How do acrylic tubs wear? As well as other materials? Any special maintenance instructions for these?
    Commenter