4 Discussions
lavender59 a lancé une discussion
Drafting and Design advice - Am taking the plunge and I am going to hang out my shingle and pursue freelance landscape design. If you are a hand-drawer - which I am - wh... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
lavender59 a lancé une discussion
Freelance Landscape Design - Still struggling with my career options.........visited Cornell yesterday and came away with an overwhelmed feeling - very nice Landscape Ar... Lire plus
    26 Commentaires
lavender59 a lancé une discussion
Career issues! - I have an AAS in Bus Admin and a recently obtained AAS in Ornam. Hort. I love the design aspect of the horticulture world and have done some... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
lavender59 a lancé une discussion
What vine to plant? - I work at a golf course/resort and they have a beautiful one year old arbor where wedding ceremonies are performed. Last year the gardener p... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires