4 Discussions
Katie Metz de Martínez a lancé une discussion
Polemonium reptans 'Blue Pearl' and Cats - I purchased some seeds for Polemonium reptans (Creeping Jacob's Ladder) 'Blue Pearl,' but after the fact, I found out that cats are supposed... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Katie Metz de Martínez a lancé une discussion
Plant Suggestions for Difficult Spot - I have a small section of my garden where the soil remains very moist throughout the winter and early spring (no standing water but the soil... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Katie Metz de Martínez a lancé une discussion
Transplanting an Agapanthus - I just received two large agapanthus plants unexpectedly (dug from a friend's garden). We're expecting temps in the 80s this weekend, with c... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Katie Metz de Martínez a lancé une discussion
Dividing society garlic - Hello, everyone! I am planting out a new flower bed in my garden here in Argentina, and I just picked up a 10 L-container (2.5 gal) of socie... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires