32 Discussions
Lulu Khorchid a lancé une discussion
Height in room .. - Hello there.....what is the ceiling height, in this space please???
    Commenter
Lulu Khorchid a lancé une discussion
Builder of home - Who is the builder of this home?? ..great work btw
    1 Commentaire
Lulu Khorchid a lancé une discussion
Fabric - What color is the fabric?gray?
    Commenter
Lulu Khorchid a lancé une discussion
Chairs - Sorry nevermind
    Commenter
Lulu Khorchid a lancé une discussion
chairs - How many chairs I just need 4?
    Commenter
Lulu Khorchid a lancé une discussion
Mirror - Could you please tell me where I could find this mirror?thnx
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
Lulu Khorchid a lancé une discussion
size - what are the dimensions please
    1 Commentaire
Lulu Khorchid a lancé une discussion
width - what is the width please
    2 Commentaires
Lulu Khorchid a lancé une discussion
dimensions - I don't see the size on the description. .?
    1 Commentaire
Lulu Khorchid a lancé une discussion
chairs - hello...would I be able to purchase just the 4 chairs??if so please let me know how. thanks
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...