81 Discussions
ldstarr a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
ldstarr a lancé une discussion
The results are in and I'm still in remission - I promised you folks an update when I had the results of my scan and visit with the oncologist today. The scan was 100% clean and as he sug... Lire plus
16 J'aime    60 Commentaires
ldstarr a lancé une discussion
It is time for my check-up...good thoughts please. - I off to the cancer center this afternoon and scheduled for a CT scan early tomorrow morning. Then an appointment with the oncologist later... Lire plus
7 J'aime    35 Commentaires
ldstarr a lancé une discussion
Unusual produce.... - DH and I have subscribed to a service that ships Organic, non-GMO produce to us bi-weekly. So far, we really like it. It has caused us to ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    12 Commentaires
ldstarr a lancé une discussion
Someone tried to steal my Tax Refund....be careful everyone - I responded to an email from my CPA yesterday concerning a question he had while working on my return. There was no mention of account numb... Lire plus
1 J'aime    49 Commentaires
ldstarr a lancé une discussion
It is 73 degrees warmer... - We'll like the title says, it is 73 degrees warmer than last week here in NW Pennsylvania. The dog and I took an extended walk just prior t... Lire plus
3 J'aime    15 Commentaires
ldstarr a lancé une discussion
A positive visit to the doctor... - Just a quick post to let you folks know that my lymphoma is still in remission. So many of you have been so kind throughout this illness, a... Lire plus
29 J'aime    41 Commentaires
ldstarr a lancé une discussion
Happy Thanksgiving KTers! - Wishing those of you also in the US a happy Thanksgiving. May you enjoy your day.
2 J'aime    32 Commentaires
ldstarr a lancé une discussion
Thanksgiving prep, what did you do so far? - I'm hosting a tiny Thanksgiving dinner this year for just DH, MIL and myself due to the recent death of SIL. Today I got busy and baked the... Lire plus
    58 Commentaires
ldstarr a lancé une discussion
Floof - Local Bacon, what do you have? - I was just putting my 5 pounds of bacon from the local/regional maker into the freezer and started wondering if there are similar treasures ... Lire plus
    27 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...