9 Discussions
le9782 a lancé une discussion
Succulents - How long will they last? Sun or shade? How to care for them? Thanks!
    1 Commentaire
le9782 a lancé une discussion
Rug - The background looks black, is this correct?
    1 Commentaire
le9782 a lancé une discussion
This appears yellow? Great as yellow but writtens as green. Nice subtl - This appears yellow? Great as yellow but writtens as green. Nice subtlety.
    Commenter
le9782 a lancé une discussion
BEAUTIFUL! - I live on the Atlantic Ocean and this is unique and delicate. Rather than shells we go floral which will blend nicely with my small print fl... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
le9782 a lancé une discussion
1 J'aime    Commenter
le9782 a lancé une discussion
Lovely paper - Please tell me what FSC paper is? And, what about sizing beneath paper? I have considered this an absolute must and thought everyone did thi... Lire plus
    Commenter
le9782 a lancé une discussion
Help! - This is available only in double rolls. May I order a sample? How many feet is a single roll? Double roll? I must measure the area I wish to... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
le9782 a lancé une discussion
Are the rolls shipped color:White or the pale pink shown in picture? - As this is paintable, I think all one white. This is in a neautral shade.... How is it shipped?
    1 Commentaire