37 Discussions
Leah a lancé une discussion
Wall material used - Please tell me what you used on the walls and range hood. This house is stunning!
    Commenter
Leah a lancé une discussion
Kitchen floor tile, something unique? - I'm renovating a 4,500 sq ft house that will be used as a luxury short term rental. I'm debating whether I should use this amazing tile that... Lire plus
1 J'aime    51 Commentaires
Leah a lancé une discussion
Shower wall material - Please tell me what is on the walls of this shower. It's stunning! Thank you.
    Commenter
Leah a lancé une discussion
Exterior stain/paint color for large farmhouse - I can't decide between a more modern look with black stain for the cedar siding or a white solid stain for a classic white painted look. Con... Lire plus
1 J'aime    109 Commentaires
Leah a lancé une discussion
Exterior paint/stain suggestions for large farmhouse - I have a dilemma here. Do I stain the cedar siding with black stain for a modern look or go with a classic look with white solid stain (pain... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Leah a lancé une discussion
Mustard paint color - What is the mustard paint color below the bed?
    Commenter
Leah a lancé une discussion
Fireplace tile source - This is a stunning use of color all around, love it! Please tell me where I can find the fireplace tile. Thank you.
    Commenter
Leah a lancé une discussion
What is the paint color? - Please share the blue paint that was used on the cabinets. Thank you.
    Commenter
Leah a lancé une discussion
What's is the tile? - Please tell me what the tile is on the floor. It's beautiful and looks like slate.
    Commenter
Leah a lancé une discussion
This is ingenious - What a beautiful art wall. This is such a unique way to hang coats and looks amazing.
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...