37 Discussions
Sherri Stein a lancé une discussion
how do you clean the mats? - Nothing mentioned cleaning.
    1 Commentaire
Sherri Stein a lancé une discussion
    2 Commentaires
Sherri Stein a lancé une discussion
Anyone have a Dacor Rangetop &/or Refrigerator - I'm trying to make decisions. LOL!!! Due to the fact our kitchen is so small, I'm giving up a 36" cooktop for a 30" to gain some c... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Sherri Stein a lancé une discussion
where do I find the plates?
    2 Commentaires
Sherri Stein a lancé une discussion
cork flooring - I'm thinking about cork flooring in my kitchen. Does anyone have any experience? Thanxs!
    20 Commentaires
Sherri Stein a lancé une discussion
36' Fisher Paykel DD36SDFTX1 Dishwasher Drawer - I have a very small kitchen. I have very bad arthritis and many times can't bend. But, I don't have the room in my remodel for a dish drawer... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Sherri Stein a lancé une discussion
Where do I find the sliding panel doors? The art work is awesome - is it a decal?
    3 Commentaires
Sherri Stein a lancé une discussion
I have terrible arthritis and I'm planning age in place bathrooms and kitchen. A barrier free shower is a key element. A contractor told m... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Sherri Stein a lancé une discussion
Do I need 1 or 2 - F&P 3'' DishDrawer DD36SDFTX1 - It's just my husband and I- so the big question is do I need a 36" dish drawer on each side of my sink? I was planning on getting 2 - 2... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Sherri Stein a lancé une discussion
KitchenAid KICU508S Induction Cooktop - Anyone have one? - I found one on the web for $650! Should I buy it?
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...