6 Discussions
leeclish a lancé une discussion
Garage door color / Front door and columns advice - I'm looking for advice. Builder has painted garage door to match soffit and fascia. Is this too much light color? Or should I have asked ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    14 Commentaires
leeclish a lancé une discussion
Paint color - Could you tell me the paint color? Thanks,
    Commenter
leeclish a lancé une discussion
Kitchen layout help - In my new house build, I would like to have a double wall oven instead of a freestanding range (see attached picture). Builder is suggestin... Lire plus
    16 Commentaires
leeclish a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
leeclish a lancé une discussion
Ensuite design help - I'm building a new home and the current ensuite design layout (see first picture) does not meet my needs. I'd like to eliminate the dual en... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
leeclish a lancé une discussion
Front door colour ideas - Hi all, I am looking for advice on colours for my front door. My front entrance is black trim with light brown siding. Any recommendations... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires