4 Discussions
lemc227 a lancé une discussion
Rehabbed kitchen - now need help choosing paint colors! - Updating our 1960's time capsule home (moved in a few months ago). We are almost done rehabbing the entire kitchen. I am lost when it comes ... Lire plus
    15 Commentaires
lemc227 a lancé une discussion
Could I safely do this with laminate countertops? - I love this look and laminate is what's in my budget. Can I safely place the lip of a laminate counter over a vintage sink like the one belo... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
lemc227 a lancé une discussion
Smaller 2nd story possible in two story home? - My husband and I are in the beginning stages of figuring out what we want to build. We know we want a 2 story home with living areas downsta... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
lemc227 a lancé une discussion
Struggling with main floor layout...especially stair location - Been enjoying reading all the awesome posts here for a few months as we've been designing a home and have gotten some great ideas. Taking th... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires