9 Discussions
Lesley a lancé une discussion
Garage door conversion - I need some major inspiration here. The first pic is our metal shop building, second and third pic are inspiration photos. I’m in the proces... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Lesley a lancé une discussion
Need landscaping advice - We are in the process of removing all of the old overgrown holly bushes and I need advice on placement for some new plants and plant suggest... Lire plus
    19 Commentaires
Lesley a lancé une discussion
70s fixer upper - My Dad just bought this little fixer upper and is handing me the reigns to make it into something charming. We obviously are in the middle o... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Lesley a lancé une discussion
Window style...please help! - I've posted on another forum last month but didn't get much feedback. We are in the process of ordering new windows. I've agonized over styl... Lire plus
    18 Commentaires
Lesley a lancé une discussion
Curb appeal for 80s ranch - i really need help with exterior colors. I want to lighten things up and get away from the all brown exterior palette. We are needing to rep... Lire plus
    29 Commentaires
Lesley a lancé une discussion
Awkward Sunroom Addition - Would love some ideas on how to make the sunroom addition not so awkward. We just bought this home a few years ago and have been slowly tryi... Lire plus
    26 Commentaires
Lesley a lancé une discussion
New windows - We are preparing to replace all of the front windows on our one-story ranch. I'm really wanting to add some visual interest. Should I do a t... Lire plus
    21 Commentaires
Lesley a lancé une discussion
50 shades of brown - I love the ranch home we purchased a few years ago but I really don't like all of the various brown tones we have. The gutters have to be re... Lire plus
    22 Commentaires
Lesley a lancé une discussion
Front door and sidelights - I can't for the life of me decide what color I should paint my sidelights and front door. I really dislike the dark brown soffit and fascia ... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires