70 Discussions
lesmc a lancé une discussion
New austin Rambler - is anyone considering ordering The Albrighton Rambler?I live in Louisville,KY zone 6 and I have never added a rambler to my garden, but this... Lire plus
    15 Commentaires
lesmc a lancé une discussion
Gillian Blades - Another favorite of mine. Just a lovely clematis. Lesley
    5 Commentaires
lesmc a lancé une discussion
Three Clematis - I grow several clematis on my gazebo, and this year they are opening up so beautifully. Here we have Hagley Hybrid,Comtesse Bouchaurd and Ga... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
lesmc a lancé une discussion
Real trouble with Phlox - Is there anyone who might know what is going on with my phlox? Last summer the leaves looked like this and there were no flowers�zero. ... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
lesmc a lancé une discussion
Garden Art - Let`s share some garden art pictures. It is 45 degrees here today and I plan to check out my garden. Maybe make some notes on plans for spri... Lire plus
    23 Commentaires
lesmc a lancé une discussion
Snowy Day...Boo-Hoo - My garden sure looks different today. I sure miss it! Lesley
    11 Commentaires
lesmc a lancé une discussion
Missing my garden - Snowy day here.....miss my garden and I bet you do too! Feel free to add your garden. Lesley
    78 Commentaires
lesmc a lancé une discussion
I need a repeat climber...Suggestions? - I have an open space for a climber or tall rose. I would prefer one around 8-10 feet. I really want a rose that will repeat after the spring... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
lesmc a lancé une discussion
I just should give up ! - I am new to gardening...that said, I have had beautiful hydrangeas in my garden for several years..I did nothing, they just were lovely. Thi... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
lesmc a lancé une discussion
Help.. Please!! - This is my problem with my tall phlox. It has not bloomed this year. Every plant thru out my garden looks like this. I am at a loss at what ... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...