10 Discussions
leuconoe a lancé une discussion
Did I kill my avocado?? - Last year I had it outside all summer as it sprouted and grew. It was dying inside (the other avocado plant is just a stalk now), leaves tur... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
leuconoe a lancé une discussion
How to save my Amaryllis? - I got the bulb in a package with soil at a grocery store. The plant is almost 18 inches high and was looking great. Lately the deep green st... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
leuconoe a lancé une discussion
Browning and drying avocado leaves - I've been growing two avocado plants for about 10 months now, and I'm noticing the leaves on one plant are turning dark brown around the edg... Lire plus
    Commenter
leuconoe a lancé une discussion
Avocado leaves dying - I've been growing two avocado plants for about 10 months now, and I'm noticing the leaves on one plant are turning dark brown around the edg... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
leuconoe a lancé une discussion
Browning and drying avocado leaves - I've been growing two avocado plants for about 10 months now, and I'm noticing the leaves on one plant are turning dark brown around the edg... Lire plus
2 J'aime    2 Commentaires
leuconoe a lancé une discussion
Browning and drying avocado leaves - I've been growing two avocado plants for about 10 months now, and I'm noticing the leaves on one plant are turning dark brown around the edg... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
leuconoe a lancé une discussion
Root maggots! Help! - Will BT insecticide poured into the soil kill root maggots? I've lost four plants in the last week - three I noticed just today. How do I ge... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
leuconoe a lancé une discussion
greens being eaten? - What's eating my greens? When I transplanted one like this plant, I noticed a small blue-green caterpillar-like bug in the soil. Should I sp... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
leuconoe a lancé une discussion
Algae on soil - I'm finding algae on the soil even when the surface is bone dry. Just tried scraping off top layer and drying it out, but some plants are dr... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
leuconoe a lancé une discussion
When to plant my avocado seed? - I've been growing an avocado seed in a glass of water for months now (I'm in Newfoundland, Canada, so growing outside isn't an option for th... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire