11 Discussions
lewormuth a lancé une discussion
HGTV 2017 Urban Oasis Wood Flooring - Does anyone know the what the exact wood flooring is that is used in the hgtv urban oasis home? I am looking for something exactly like tha... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
lewormuth a lancé une discussion
Castle Combe - Coleham Mill - Does anyone have real experience with this? It looks pretty light on the U.S. floors website, but looks dark in pics I have found on Houzz.... Lire plus
    Commenter
lewormuth a lancé une discussion
Kitchen cabinet refinishing - I have dark cabinets and am thinking about having them refinished in white. I know they can take off the doors, paint them and paint the box... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
lewormuth a lancé une discussion
Kitchen cabinet refinishing - I have dark cabinets and am thinking about having them refinished in white. I know they can take off the doors, paint them and paint the bo... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
lewormuth a lancé une discussion
Different flooring on 1st and 2nd floors. - How do people feel about having different colors of flooring on different floors. I want a very light floor on the main floor, but my husba... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
lewormuth a lancé une discussion
White Flooring - If you have white flooring in your house, please post pics. I am looking for inspiration! thanks
    Commenter
lewormuth a lancé une discussion
Help me decide on flooring! light/white grey or medium grey - We are building a new home and are going with a contemporary style. We were going to go with hardwood installed after closing, but since we ... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
lewormuth a lancé une discussion
Provenza - What color is this? Thanks!
    1 Commentaire
lewormuth a lancé une discussion
Provenza Floor - Is this engineered floor able to be sanded if needed?
    Commenter
lewormuth a lancé une discussion
Computer outlet - Where is the computer plugged in?
4 J'aime    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...