12 Discussions
lexba85 a lancé une discussion
kitchen colour dilemma - I just refinished my kitchen cabinets to BM Coventry gray. The colour has a slight blue undertone. I will be doing light oak floors with whi... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires
lexba85 a lancé une discussion
paint colour please? - Hi, can you please help with the paint colour?
    Commenter
lexba85 a lancé une discussion
paint colour on wall? - Such a beautiful room! Can you help me with the name of the paint colour? Thanks
1 J'aime    Commenter
lexba85 a lancé une discussion
wall colour of room - Hello, can you kindly give me the wall colour in this room? Thanks
    Commenter
lexba85 a lancé une discussion
colour on accent wall - Hello, can you please let me know the colour of the accent wall? Thanks
    2 Commentaires
lexba85 a lancé une discussion
love that table! - Can you tell me where it was purchased?
    2 Commentaires
lexba85 a lancé une discussion
Pendants - Do you know where I can find those pendants?
    Commenter
lexba85 a lancé une discussion
Pendants - I love the pendants you have over the island, where were those purchased? (What store/website) thanks
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
lexba85 a lancé une discussion
What kind of dresser to match glass nightstands? - I just bought these lovely glass nightstands and upholstered bed. I now need dresser, however I do not want a glass dresser. I would love to... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
lexba85 a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...