11 Discussions
lexipward a lancé une discussion
Chandelier - Beautiful room. Where is the chandelier from? Exactly what I'm looking for to blend my copper table and neutral living room. Thank you.
2 J'aime    Commenter
lexipward a lancé une discussion
Need help with kitchen handle sizes - We are installing a sleek white kitchen and I've chosen handles similar to those shown. My dilemma is that I have drawers and cabinets rang... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
lexipward a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
lexipward a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
lexipward a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
lexipward a lancé une discussion
    4 Commentaires
lexipward a lancé une discussion
    2 Commentaires
lexipward a lancé une discussion
Are the cabinets shined or flat? - I can't quite tell. I love a super sleek shiny white cabinet, but this looks like might be flat, yet still has the very sleek look. Thanks... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...