5 Discussions
liz fitkin a lancé une discussion
Fireplace Decor update ideas? - I need a refresh above my fireplace! Any product ideas that will work in this room? Note the moulding rectangular shapes on the built in s... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
liz fitkin a lancé une discussion
New outdoor seating area - Bought these two Adirondack chairs as a diy project. They were quick to assemble and now I will get to painting them. I am thinking of an ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
liz fitkin a lancé une discussion
Before & After the Fire! - After a wildfire destroyed our home of 21 years, it took everything we had to find the strength to rebuild. While the journey was long (137... Lire plus
3 J'aime    10 Commentaires
liz fitkin a lancé une discussion
Collaborating question - How do I allow all users to view my idea book of my home?
    1 Commentaire
liz fitkin a lancé une discussion
Wall art for man cave needed! - Any ideas for something other than a picture. Space is 5' x 4'
    3 Commentaires