4 Discussions
lfossi a lancé une discussion
A statement rather than a question. - Superb, exquisite home ~ filled with style and taste and outstanding design. Congratulations. Linda Fossi
    1 Commentaire
lfossi a lancé une discussion
What is your largest width and height of a firebox insert? - I have a large opening (currently) wood burning fireplace. I would like to change this out. Largest insert I have found is 38"x32"....do y... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
lfossi a lancé une discussion
How did you create the rooftop lawns? - How deep is the dirt? Is there a tin frame work under the sod? Drainage? How does the roof/ceiling hold up? LOVE what you've done. Than... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
lfossi a lancé une discussion
The dog! - The bright tropical florals are brilliant. Great work. But my question is about the large, white, ceramic(?) dog...where did you buy that ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    3 Commentaires