8 Discussions
Leona N a lancé une discussion
Reimagining large tub & shower - Our house came with a soak tub that we never use, so it’s a waste of space. Only the cat likes it! We also dislike our pan shower. It’s pret... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Leona N a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Leona N a lancé une discussion
Scale - honey dew mess :( - I now realize I'm in a losing battle with a majesty palm and scale. As I wave the white flag and prepare to toss it out....how do I clean my... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Leona N a lancé une discussion
Kitchen Island under construction - First photo is before cosmetic end facade on table end. Panel installed today. Do I keep as is, or have bottom cut out to match toe kick? H... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires
Leona N a lancé une discussion
Staking ok? - Hi, I posted this pic on the plant identification forum, as the builder of our new house had this planted when they did our instant yard wit... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Leona N a lancé une discussion
New home. Builder chose - The landscaping. I had no say, and unless the tag was left on or it's something I know, I'm at a loss. What kind of tree is this? Heart shap... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Leona N a lancé une discussion
Sunroom wall paint? - This is the 12x12 sunroom being added off family room. There will be French doors (substituted for the sliding glass doors) to patio. I am ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    29 Commentaires
Leona N a lancé une discussion
Silly ledge over front entry door - House under construction, and I now realize after adding a front porch, they then altered foyer design and it has a ledge! How to decorate w... Lire plus
    56 Commentaires