5 Discussions
Liane F a lancé une discussion
furniture help! - I have not been in love with my inherited dining room furniture pretty much forever. My son broke the glass on the hutch today (yay!!) So no... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Liane F a lancé une discussion
Help with exterior color - I have to change the garage door because it broke. Any advice in colors to use (I intend on changing the front door and siding to match) Tha... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Liane F a lancé une discussion
help with living/dining space - My living dining room is about 25 ft long with a 15ft window in the middle. the entry way is right next to it and very open with little wall... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
Liane F a lancé une discussion
living/dining room help - I recently moved into a house with a long living/dining room. The space is large and open for us, but with a massive window in the middle an... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Liane F a lancé une discussion
Kitchen Help - I just bought a house with a very dated kitchen, we will gut the whole thing in the future (5-10 years) and in the meantime want to update i... Lire plus
    24 Commentaires