57 Discussions
Liam Coldwell (Zone 9a) a lancé une discussion
Grapes close to trees? - I am trying to plant grapes and I am wondering how close it can get to a mesquite tree
    1 Commentaire
Liam Coldwell (Zone 9a) a lancé une discussion
Grape trellis size - I have some grape cuttings that I plan on planting and in my yard only one will be planted per spot. How much horizontal space is necessary?... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Liam Coldwell (Zone 9a) a lancé une discussion
Jalapeño Pepper Help - Ok so today I did a hard thing, picked off all my peppers. They were not big enough yet. But I left the jalapeño alone because there were 9 ... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
Liam Coldwell (Zone 9a) a lancé une discussion
Geraldi Dwarf Mulberry - Hello, I'm intrested in getting a mulberry because I recently tasted the fruit and loved it. Now I want to grow the smaller trees such as Ge... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Liam Coldwell (Zone 9a) a lancé une discussion
Squash Blossoms? - Hi, my squash is putting out Blossoms, it's six weeks old. I have known it has had buds on for 3 weeks. But the plants seem a bit... small f... Lire plus
1 J'aime    20 Commentaires
Liam Coldwell (Zone 9a) a lancé une discussion
Blight Or Drought? - Hi. This is my tomato plant leaves. They seem to be showing symptoms of blight or septoria leaf spot. Although underwater is definitely a po... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Liam Coldwell (Zone 9a) a lancé une discussion
Grape Care? - Hi. I have a grape plant and I was hoping I could get some tips on growing it? It's growing in clay and caliche and I'm shocked at its astou... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Liam Coldwell (Zone 9a) a lancé une discussion
Pepper Growth Lacking - My peppers that I planted out 3 or 4 weeks ago are lacking in growth. The celebrity tomato in the bed is booming in growth but the peppers a... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
Liam Coldwell (Zone 9a) a lancé une discussion
Tomato And Pepper Setup - Hello, I planted my tomatoes and peppers a while ago. I was wondering about blossom end rot. I want to see if I should add something now to ... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Liam Coldwell (Zone 9a) a lancé une discussion
Tomatoes are... flowering? - Hi, I got some pepper and tomato varieties and they are both attempting to flower. I would suppose it's cuttings since it's from Bonnie's. S... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...