9 Discussions
libbyhart a lancé une discussion
Gray paint help!!!! - I've now purchased about a dozen gray paint samples for my basement, and I feel more undecided than ever! Here is what I'm looking for: 1) ... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
libbyhart a lancé une discussion
Fabric help!! - My new sofa just arrived, and I'm disappointed the fabric choices for the pillows. I trusted the designer at the furniture store to help p... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
libbyhart a lancé une discussion
Leather couch - Where can I get a leather couch like http://www.roomandboard.com/rnb/m/product/detail.do?articleNumber=693433&an=0_693433&productGro... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
libbyhart a lancé une discussion
Paint? - Hi all! I just finished refinishing this hutch (ce ce Caldwell chalk paint!) I love how it turned out, but once i moved it to the dining roo... Lire plus
    17 Commentaires
libbyhart a lancé une discussion
*Almost* a blank slate! Need advice... - I just bought this rug (see picture!) for a steal... I love the pattern and the grey... BUT, now I have no idea what to pair it with. We jus... Lire plus
    19 Commentaires
libbyhart a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
libbyhart a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
libbyhart a lancé une discussion
Help! Design/furniture for my new family room - We move into our new home in less than two weeks! We close next week, and will start painting right away. The first room I want to get "... Lire plus
    21 Commentaires
libbyhart a lancé une discussion
New house paint help! - We just bought a new house, and we want to put up some paint right away! I need help on a few things: The first thing I want to do is pa... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire