19 Discussions
librarylady a lancé une discussion
Need advice for carrara marble subway backsplash - I apologize if this has been answered ad nauseum but I have truly searched for an answer. We are installing 3x6 honed carrara marble on Mond... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
librarylady a lancé une discussion
Wall to wall seagrass carpeting - Has anyone used seagrass carpeting wall to wall? We are considering it for our bedrooms. We have used a seagrass rug and understand it is no... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
librarylady a lancé une discussion
Painted cabinet hinges - We have Shaker cabinets with European hinges. They will be painted white. This is a new build. The painter just told my husband he usually p... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
librarylady a lancé une discussion
Must stairs and floor exactly match? - We are planning to use Shaw Piedmont Park red oak for our floors. It is somewhat distressed. We don't think we can get the stair treads in t... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
librarylady a lancé une discussion
Houston area--want to share shipping on marble subway? - I am working with www.buildersdepotdirect.com I have their honed Carrara 3x6 samples and they are good quality. I need 50 sf. The shipping i... Lire plus
    Commenter
librarylady a lancé une discussion
electrician here-need quick answer please - Building a new house. I know this is a bathroom lighting question but I really need an answer sooner than later. Should vanity sconces point... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
librarylady a lancé une discussion
I think this is a good thing, isn't it?? - Our GC told me that our custom cabinets are going to be built on site instead of at a shop. Anything special to know about this?
    6 Commentaires
librarylady a lancé une discussion
carrera marble subway surprise--what did you do? - I ordered the carrera marble subway tile samples (4 tiles) from the site recommended here. I was surprised to see 3 that were gray/white and... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
librarylady a lancé une discussion
chisue, here's the red hair! 2 pics - These are the first obligatory Texas bluebonnet pictures taken of our granddaughter, Elise who turned one on March 18. She was more interest... Lire plus
    18 Commentaires
librarylady a lancé une discussion
Don Gardner - Riverpointe plan - We are about to start building this plan. We are modifying it some, mainly the kitchen and exterior finish. Has anyone built this plan? We w... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...