41 Discussions
lin15 a lancé une discussion
terreno quartz bar top - Looking at this quartz for a bar… even though it’s definitely reminding me of granite. I’m using deep grey cabinets. Really didn’t want to... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
lin15 a lancé une discussion
Anderson Tuftex wide plank White Oak floors - Does anyone have own this flooring? We recently purchased a condo that has these beautiful floors but the only info left behind was to use ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
lin15 a lancé une discussion
Slate Floor has to stay - My sunrooms slate multi colored floor must stay. We recently remodeled our kitchen which directly looks into the sunroom . We painted the w... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
lin15 a lancé une discussion
I need an alternative quartz to Caesarstone. - I need to find a quartz or granite that is similar to Caesarstone raw or fresh concrete. I love the look but the up keep isn’t going to wor... Lire plus
    19 Commentaires
lin15 a lancé une discussion
broken fireplace - Does anyone have an ideas on how to repair this? We bought this limestone Fireplace as a kit about 20 years ago, the company is no longer ar... Votez maintenant
    4 Commentaires    Voter
lin15 a lancé une discussion
RE: what size mirror? - Is there a formula for deciding mirror size? I'm Having antiqued mirror made for over my credenza that is 27 inches deep by 73" long. It h... Lire plus
1 J'aime    7 Commentaires
lin15 a lancé une discussion
RE: art wrong ? - I am in the process of re-decorating this room this art which re-reframed and hung before the credenza arrived yesterday I'm not sure if th... Lire plus
1 J'aime    200 Commentaires
lin15 a lancé une discussion
What's with a western exposure....my walls are green! - My new pale taupe furniture arrived, disregard the black cabinets... My paint color is Sherwin William's Natural Choice which is showing a v... Lire plus
    20 Commentaires
lin15 a lancé une discussion
Final choice... For living room redo - I'm about to order 2 84" sofas and 2 chairs... I'm changing everything in my living room .. Which is frightening. I'm going from golds..to ... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
lin15 a lancé une discussion
How many Chandeliers? - I am redoing my entire home. I have finished the family room / kitchen area. My home is very open concept ... How many hanging chandeliers... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...