6 Discussions
Linda Doyle a lancé une discussion
I hate my kitchen counters-Black & specks of silver granite - I cook a lot. this black & silver granite shows every grain of salt! I am constantly cleaning & polishing everyday. I have a lot of ... Lire plus
    19 Commentaires
Linda Doyle a lancé une discussion
I HATE my black & silver speck granite counter tops, but $$$$ - My counters are black with specks of silver. I cook a lot. I am constantly cleaning the counters. A real pain! I looked at the exotic granit... Lire plus
    38 Commentaires
Linda Doyle a lancé une discussion
Books? I have the same problem & got a solution! - I sold many books for cash to bookjingle.com. (they offered the most $). then I took many to Goodwill & they gave me a tax credit. Also,... Lire plus
    Commenter
Linda Doyle a lancé une discussion
From Old French Provincial bedroom furniture to a new look - I found an old white/yellowed French Provincial Bedroom suite (really cheap), solid wood. It was stripped & stained with two different c... Votez maintenant
1 J'aime    3 Commentaires    5 Votes
Linda Doyle a lancé une discussion
Small yard with NO shrubs, plants to brighten my day. - I live in a pasture with just a small area for a yard. (which is good). I like small! I need something to brighten my days. A warm inviting ... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Linda Doyle a lancé une discussion
Name or number of teh stencil? - Where can I find that stencil? I cannot find a name & where do I order it from?
    Commenter