13 Discussions
L F a lancé une discussion
early american stain - could you please post a picture of a finished product in your early american stain? Thanks!
    1 Commentaire
L F a lancé une discussion
bench/ chair rec? - Which of your benches would you suggest to pair here? what length bench would fit well with the 120 inch table? I'd prefer it to slide unde... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
L F a lancé une discussion
size suggestion - which bench length best fits the matching table in the 120 inch length? Thanks
    1 Commentaire
L F a lancé une discussion
this table vs your other listing... - what is the difference between this table and your other listing-seemingly identical table- with the 4 stain options? I see this one is 42&q... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
L F a lancé une discussion
smooth table top? - Is the table top smooth or does it have "crumb catcher" grooves? Thanks!
    1 Commentaire
L F a lancé une discussion
Recs for white paint with white subway tile - I have white subway tile in a wet zone shower/tub room. my paint is SW alabaster- my builder does one paint color for whole house. I love th... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
L F a lancé une discussion
light kit included? - does this come with a light kit? it seems the listing may only be for the shade?
    1 Commentaire
L F a lancé une discussion
safe in a wet location? - is this safe for a wet location or only for covered porches?
    1 Commentaire
L F a lancé une discussion
covered porch only? - I see this is labelled "damp". Is it covered porch only or can I put these on my open garage entry?
    Commenter
L F a lancé une discussion
chain length/LED? - what is the max length that this can be hung? and is it LED compatable?
    2 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...