33 Discussions
linus2003 a lancé une discussion
Laundry Heaven is installed Miele PW 6080 - For a week now I have been doing laundry in this beast of a machine and I love it. Electricians came on monday to run new powercable from m... Lire plus
3 J'aime    13 Commentaires
linus2003 a lancé une discussion
Laundry Heaven, a dream come true, Miele PW 6080 - Well as you can se from the title I am getting a dream washingmachine of mine. For a long time now I have wanted to replace my US sized was... Lire plus
2 J'aime    14 Commentaires
linus2003 a lancé une discussion
Protectors for pillows and matresses - I just have had night guests, and from time to time have quiet alot of them. Necause of you here have I started useing protectors for pillow... Lire plus
2 J'aime    11 Commentaires
linus2003 a lancé une discussion
Summer laundry day - Hi everone We are finaly having some summer and after all the rain and pollen I can finaly use my rotary dryer from Brabantia. It is I thin... Lire plus
3 J'aime    16 Commentaires
linus2003 a lancé une discussion
My new dishwasher - Today is a happy day in my household. The new Miele dishwasher arrived. It is a G 6635 SCU XXL ST Paid 1485$ for it. Here it is: one of my d... Lire plus
4 J'aime    88 Commentaires
linus2003 a lancé une discussion
Broken dishwasher part 3 - I finally chose dishwasher. It is not the one I really wanted and thats because it were to expensive. The one I chose are : This is a Miele ... Lire plus
4 J'aime    5 Commentaires
linus2003 a lancé une discussion
Broken dishwasher part 2 - So the day came and the Miele tec came. He replaced the pressure switch and the heat relay, started the machine but it never came up to pres... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
linus2003 a lancé une discussion
Broken dishwasher - Sad day here.......Miele dishwasher broken Tuesday night I filled the dishwasher and started it just like I do and went to the bathroom, whe... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
linus2003 a lancé une discussion
Fabricsoftner - Because some of have talked so highly of Ecover fabricsoftner I did buy one. It is 1 liter / 33,81 uz / 4. 15/64 cup. It cost 42 kr / 4,71 d... Lire plus
2 J'aime    9 Commentaires
linus2003 a lancé une discussion
Enduring !!!!!!!! - Wow wow wow I just loved the calf video, it could not been more than minutes or hours old, so cute and hungry. What hapened to the mother? I... Lire plus
3 J'aime    9 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...