9 Discussions
Lisa Barger a lancé une discussion
Interchangeable - Ate these glass fixtures interchangeable?
    1 Commentaire
Lisa Barger a lancé une discussion
Need help choosing a front door - Please help me choose a front door. My house will be resided with dark grey & white trim. I would like a door to help finish off the l... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Lisa Barger a lancé une discussion
Front door/curb appeal - Can you please help me choose a front door. Style, color, side window panels or not. I like the doors that are on craftsman homes. I am n... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Lisa Barger a lancé une discussion
Need Help on choosing front door - I am not sure what style my house is considered? I need a front door. I like the Craftsman styles that I have been seeing on site. I am n... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Lisa Barger a lancé une discussion
Dimensions? - Can you please send me the dimensions of the kitchen area? And, do you have additional pictures that you can post of the family room area? ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Lisa Barger a lancé une discussion
What are the area dimensions? - What are the dimensions of this kitchen? Can you please break up the two spaces individually; eat-in area and kitchen area.
    Commenter
Lisa Barger a lancé une discussion
House remodel - We are at a road block. We want to extend the living space of our kitchen and family room --bumping out the back wall of those rooms by 10'... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Lisa Barger a lancé une discussion
Can you please give dimensions? - What is the kitchen/dining room dimension? family room dimension? Thanks You!
2 J'aime    Commenter
Lisa Barger a lancé une discussion
Kitchen/Family Room addition - I have attached a drawing of our potentional new floor plan. We are hoping to get out of our dated 60s home and update with a new kitchen an... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires