10 Discussions
lisa bevan a lancé une discussion
Wall light - I like the wall light above the sink, can you tell me where it is from please?
    1 Commentaire
lisa bevan a lancé une discussion
The sliding doors - I really like the sliding doors, where can I get the same or similar please?
2 J'aime    3 Commentaires
lisa bevan a lancé une discussion
Splash back - The splash back is lovely, can you tell me if its mirror or metal sheeting and who supplied it please? Thank you
    Commenter
lisa bevan a lancé une discussion
Splash back - The splash back is lovely, can you tell me if its mirror or metal sheeting and who supplied it please? Thank you
    Commenter
lisa bevan a lancé une discussion
Splash back - Look g for something similar, may I ask where you got this from please?
    Commenter
lisa bevan a lancé une discussion
Location of roof lights - Hello me again! The building work has just started and. I'm in a quandary as to where to place the flat roof lights, here's a rough drawing... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
lisa bevan a lancé une discussion
Bi fold doors, aluminium or upv? - Hello there Is there a real difference between aluminium and upvc bi fold doors? If so I'd be grateful to know the difference, I am looking ... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
lisa bevan a lancé une discussion
Roof lights - Builder wants to use plastic domed and I want flat glass. Anyone use plastic domed and look nice? Also can anyone recommend a reputable glas... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
lisa bevan a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
lisa bevan a lancé une discussion
Crittal Windows - May I ask where you got the lovely Windows from please?
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire