8 Discussions
lisabrookejohn a lancé une discussion
Out with the grey - Please help me pick a new paint color for my mom to match these new floors they had to get in a unexpected emergency to accommodate my dad i... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires
lisabrookejohn a lancé une discussion
Goodbye Red Wall - What color should I paint over this red wall that will look good with the newly painted grey cabinets for this condo that is forsale and not... Lire plus
1 J'aime    39 Commentaires
lisabrookejohn a lancé une discussion
Help me with my parents exterior reno! - My parents house is finally getting a complete update as it needs new windows, doors, shingles and siding. I'm trying to talk them into not ... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
lisabrookejohn a lancé une discussion
is this picture hanging at the right height ?? - <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><md>I feel it might be a little too high? Its brand new and we love it, please no comments... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
lisabrookejohn a lancé une discussion
Need new front yard and step to match new house exterior! - After totally renoing the exterior of my house including windows, I'm burnt out for decision making. We ripped off the old front concrete st... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
lisabrookejohn a lancé une discussion
How would I give this house an update with just paint? What color? - This house is getting new dual black shingles this summer, what color would you paint over the green? Perhaps we could paint the brick too? ... Lire plus
    Commenter
lisabrookejohn a lancé une discussion
What color should I paint the front dorr? - We just finished our exterior siding, all what is left is to get the house numbers and paint over thst aweful red. I know the door isnt very... Lire plus
    60 Commentaires
lisabrookejohn a lancé une discussion
    Commenter