17 Discussions
lisafuzzy a lancé une discussion
wing chairs - Love the wing chairs! Who makes them and the fabric? Your work is beautiful!
    2 Commentaires
lisafuzzy a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
lisafuzzy a lancé une discussion
Finish? - Is the finish chrome? does it come in Satin nickel? Beautiful pendant
    1 Commentaire
lisafuzzy a lancé une discussion
Where did you get the chairs? - How wide are the chairs? They are beautiful!
    1 Commentaire
lisafuzzy a lancé une discussion
backsplash - Love this backsplash. Can the colors be customized?
    1 Commentaire
lisafuzzy a lancé une discussion
Who makes the cocktail table? Love all your rooms posted on this site.
    Commenter
lisafuzzy a lancé une discussion
Love the whole look! Where can I find a table like you have in the kitchen?
    Commenter
lisafuzzy a lancé une discussion
Love the entry table. Where can I get one?
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
lisafuzzy a lancé une discussion
Great room. Love the vanity. Where can I find one? Thanks Lisa
    2 Commentaires
lisafuzzy a lancé une discussion
Where did you get the beautiful mirrored nightstands?
    3 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...