13 Discussions
Amanda Konersmann a lancé une discussion
Color for wall - I need suggests for wall color. We are planning on having all the trim & cabinets painted white.
    9 Commentaires
Amanda Konersmann a lancé une discussion
Opinion on chair & rug - The picture below is my new couch & chair I just purchased & love! I have a coffee table & two side tables ordered. They are bl... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
Amanda Konersmann a lancé une discussion
Fabric for living room - I just purchased this sofa & chair. I'm having a hard time deciding between these two sets of fabric for another chair & pillows. I ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Amanda Konersmann a lancé une discussion
Fabrics for living room - I just got this new sofa & chair from Z Gallerie. I am now looking to buy a chair & have it recovered. Do you think I should go with... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Amanda Konersmann a lancé une discussion
Decorate kitchen - I just had my kitchen walls painted gray & doors & trim white. I need suggests for decorating without cluttering up. Thanks!
    6 Commentaires
Amanda Konersmann a lancé une discussion
Decorate kitchen - I just had my walls painted gray & trim/baseboards/doors painted white. I need suggestions on how to spruce it all up without cluttering... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Amanda Konersmann a lancé une discussion
Color for half bath - I am repainting my half bath. The trim & doors & baseboards are all beige (tan). I need color suggestions for the walls. Here is wha... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
Amanda Konersmann a lancé une discussion
Small half bath - I need to have my half bath repainted. My trim & doors are a tan color. I need color suggestions for the wall. Here are a few pictures o... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Amanda Konersmann a lancé une discussion
Color for kitchen - I am going to repaint my kitchen. I need suggestions on colors. Here are pictures of my kitchen now.
    11 Commentaires
Amanda Konersmann a lancé une discussion
Color for kitchen - I can't change my cabinets & countertops at this time, so I'm going to change the color. Any advice of what color? Here is my counterto... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...