5 Discussions
Lisa G. a lancé une discussion
Should I worry? Contractor took cabinet $, has gone dark on us. - We finally pulled the trigger on remodeling our kitchen. We agreed on a design, signed the proposal, agreed to an August 21 start date, have... Lire plus
2 J'aime    148 Commentaires
Lisa G. a lancé une discussion
Tile is spectacular - Who is the tile manufacturer? It's fantastic.
    2 Commentaires
Lisa G. a lancé une discussion
1958 called, it does NOT want its bathroom back. Tile ideas needed. - We are finally ready to redo our powder blue time capsule (on a budget). Demo is happening next week and I'm still waffling on tile. I bough... Lire plus
    71 Commentaires
Lisa G. a lancé une discussion
Gray is dead to me. What's the next "it" color palette? #seasaltsucks - I'm starting to look at finishes (paint, tile, flooring, cabinets, you name it) for a kitchen and bathroom remodel we'll probably start in 2... Lire plus
8 J'aime    71 Commentaires
Lisa G. a lancé une discussion
The mural and the shell mirror: custom/one-of-a-kind? - This is stunning. Question(s): is the shell mirror a one-of-a-kind creation or is it available retail (or to the trade)? And is the mural pa... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire