5 Discussions
Interiors By Lisa Allen a lancé une discussion
What do you think of the before and after of my master bath? - Paint, window treatments, and embellished towels....Love my new master bath.
    4 Commentaires
Interiors By Lisa Allen a lancé une discussion
Love how the window treatments and custom towels turned out in my mast - Before and after photos of my master bath. Love the window treatment design and combination of fabrics to coordinate with the master bedroo... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Interiors By Lisa Allen a lancé une discussion
Should I have gone so bold? - Wondering if I made the right decision on paint colors. Still waiting on window treatments to tie it all together. Let me know your opinio... Lire plus
2 J'aime    16 Commentaires
Interiors By Lisa Allen a lancé une discussion
What do you think? - This is my daughter's bedroom after I decorated it and the before is what it looked like with the previous owner.
1 J'aime    27 Commentaires
Interiors By Lisa Allen a lancé une discussion
Map? - Where can i get that map?
4 J'aime    1 Commentaire