59 Discussions
lisaslists2000 a lancé une discussion
I have a shower drain question - when you have a sink or a tub, there is a way for air to escape as water goes down the drain. what about for a stand up shower? there is not... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
lisaslists2000 a lancé une discussion
1 J'aime    5 Commentaires
lisaslists2000 a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
lisaslists2000 a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
lisaslists2000 a lancé une discussion
What is the most durable, cost effective flooring for a rental? - I'm leaving the area, but want to keep my home and rent it while I'm gone. I'm replacing the carpet, but not sure what to replace it with. ... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
lisaslists2000 a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
lisaslists2000 a lancé une discussion
laying plastic in crawl space - Hi, I'm going to put down 6 ml plastic in my crawl space. how do i bond the pieces together? i mean it comes 20 ft wide, but my house is w... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
lisaslists2000 a lancé une discussion
Slow Salvia sinaloensis - One of the lovely members here sent me some seed for salvia sinaloensis (last spring). I sprouted it on paper towels (something like 70% sp... Lire plus
    Commenter
lisaslists2000 a lancé une discussion
red oak flooring directly on joists - A contractor installed 3" red oak flooring directly on the joists above the crawl space. No vapor barrier. Floorboards are a little cup... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
lisaslists2000 a lancé une discussion
Error You Made that Just Hurts - I love everything about my kitchen. The design was from a wonderful person on here, and she took care of the big design difficulty. I love t... Lire plus
    36 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...