21 Discussions
lisasummerlin a lancé une discussion
Where is the TV? - Is the TV hidden here? Please share how it appears.
    Commenter
lisasummerlin a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
lisasummerlin a lancé une discussion
Beautiful floor! - Terrazzo tiles, I assume? What is the color and who is the manufacturer?
    1 Commentaire
lisasummerlin a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
lisasummerlin a lancé une discussion
The fence is quite unique. I really like it. - What are the materials of the fence?
    Commenter
lisasummerlin a lancé une discussion
Really like the round planting beds. - What are these? They look like culverts or drainage pipe. Great idea!
    Commenter
lisasummerlin a lancé une discussion
BEAUTIFUL FLOOR! - Is the flooring a tile or is it original terazzo? Also - what is in the cabinet above the pantry? Is that the sound system?
    Commenter
lisasummerlin a lancé une discussion
BEAUTIFUL FLOOR! - What are the tiles?
    Commenter
lisasummerlin a lancé une discussion
Ventilated carport wall. I love this idea! - Are the vertical slats just painted wood? If so, will they not warp? I live in Florida - lots of rain and humidity. Thank you.
    Commenter
lisasummerlin a lancé une discussion
KITTY BOX? - Is that a pull-out kitty box below the shelves?
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...