6 Discussions
lisavinma a lancé une discussion
Millwork Help Please! - I have a two story family room and need ideas/advice on custom millwork. I’m not sure if it looks better for the woodwork to be done on the ... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
lisavinma a lancé une discussion
Stone Installation Help! - I chose Bucks County Southern Ledgestone veneer for my home's exterior. I just noticed that the builder went back and filled in the mortar j... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
lisavinma a lancé une discussion
Kitchen Recessed Lighting Help! - Hi! Can someone help me lay out the recessed lighting in this kitchen? How many can lights do I need and where should I place them? I will ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
lisavinma a lancé une discussion
Environmental Stoneworks - Has anyone used Environmental Stoneworks veneer on the exterior of their home? I'd love to see some pictures of the finished product.
    Commenter
lisavinma a lancé une discussion
James Hardie New Grays - Has anyone used any of the new James Hardie colors on their homes, particularly Pearl Gray or Aged Pewter? I'd love to see some pictures. We... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
lisavinma a lancé une discussion
Shingle Manufacturer/color? - Gorgeous home! Who is the manufacturer of this shingle and what color is it? Thanks!
    2 Commentaires