19 Discussions
lisayvette a lancé une discussion
Paint - What are the paint colors on the walls and white trim?
1 J'aime    3 Commentaires
lisayvette a lancé une discussion
Wall product - What is on the wall - custom fabric over cork board or is there a pre-fab product for this?
3 J'aime    Commenter
lisayvette a lancé une discussion
Pool table - Where can I find the pool table? Love it!
    Commenter
lisayvette a lancé une discussion
    2 Commentaires
lisayvette a lancé une discussion
Can you tell me the kind of tile used (manufacuter/dealer) I am overwhelmed with subway choices and some look much better than others.
1 J'aime    Commenter
lisayvette a lancé une discussion
Where can I find the blue wall tile? it's beautiful! thanks
    3 Commentaires
lisayvette a lancé une discussion
Beautiful tile! Can you tell me where it is from - walls and floor. thank you!
    1 Commentaire
lisayvette a lancé une discussion
where are the lights from?
    1 Commentaire
lisayvette a lancé une discussion
Where can I find these lights?
1 J'aime    Commenter
lisayvette a lancé une discussion
Do you know where i can find this light?
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...