72 Discussions
Sparkle interiors a lancé une discussion
What can one do to bedazzle this wall-thanks! - Not sure if I should do floating shelves, or one solid shelf or an art piece-help please! Thanks!
1 J'aime    18 Commentaires
Sparkle interiors a lancé une discussion
Dinning chairs? - Hi, need new dinning chairs, I'm over the farm look or the french look-I want them to be more mid century -PLEASE help-my walls are grey
    2 Commentaires
Sparkle interiors a lancé une discussion
Stone - What stone did you use on groundThanks
    Commenter
Sparkle interiors a lancé une discussion
Table? - Love the table- where is it from? Thanks
    1 Commentaire
Sparkle interiors a lancé une discussion
Sofa - Love the sofa- where's it from please
    1 Commentaire
Sparkle interiors a lancé une discussion
Tables? - Where they from? Thank
    1 Commentaire
Sparkle interiors a lancé une discussion
Sofa? - Where's it from? Thanks
    1 Commentaire
Sparkle interiors a lancé une discussion
Chair? - I need one desperately- where can I get one? Thank u
    Commenter
Sparkle interiors a lancé une discussion
Chairs? - Love them- where they from?
    Commenter
Sparkle interiors a lancé une discussion
Table? - Love it- where's it from. Thanks
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...